SMC Discussion Areas
June 18, 2024, 06:55:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Vendo HD56A...Come Get it before Sept 16th (western Chicago Suburbs)  (Read 7049 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 03:37:32 pm »

I am getting ready to pick one of these up. I am going to take the plastic woodgrain front off and put in a piece of polished diamond plate aluminum and paint the cabinet Harley Davidson orange with black Harley logo's. I think it will look great! My Mom just got marred to a Harley fanatic and it is going to be their wedding present.
skbrothers

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 07:22:54 am »

Hey Larry,

Glad you were able to pick up the machine from me the other day.  Great meeting another Chicago local that is into coinop stuff!

Thanks for shooting me pics of your Ice Cream Vending machine...what an awesome looking machine!

Loman,

I like your idea about replacing the door with diamondplate.  I had similar aspirations for my machine, but found a decent slider for my rec room, which minimized my drive to restore this machine.  Plus I have a couple other pinball restoration projects going right now and need to focus on those.  Figured that if I'm not going to get to it in the next year or so, it's time to move it along.

Thanks again Larry!  Look for you at the Pheasant Run Show!

Steve

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: