SMC Discussion Areas
June 29, 2024, 07:32:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Vendo HD56A...Come Get it before Sept 16th (western Chicago Suburbs)  (Read 7114 times)
skbrothers

« on: September 11, 2010, 05:00:30 pm »

Hey Gang,

I'm giving away a (Just recently working...honestly) Vendo HD56A Soda Machine.  I'm located 40miles straight west of the Sears Tower in Chicago and would like to see this machine go to someone on this group.

We have a BIG Garbage pickup this coming Friday the 17th of September and if no one here claims it...it will be pushed to the curb for the Sanford and son wannabes that lurk the neighborhood in their beatup stepside pickup trucks Thursday night.

Come and get it if you'd like it. Again it's not working at the moment, but I doubt if it's anything serious.

I'll also ad that if anyone interested in this machine and has an extra bottle rack for an Ideal 55 Slider, I wouldn't turn it away if you were to offer it in trade for the machine I'm giving away ;-)

I really need a bottle rack for the Ideal slider I just picked up for my rec room.

Drop me a line if interested...
skbrothers

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 05:02:17 pm »

Here's a pic...
skbrothers

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 05:02:45 pm »

And another....
skbrothers

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 05:03:45 pm »

Oh heck here's another...

;-)
zadd
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 08:01:33 pm »

Anyone going to Chicago that can pick this up for me . I make theme machines out of these Smiley

Zadd
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Bottle Machine
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Can Machine
7up Ideal 55 slider
Vendo 81D
VMC 33D
Nehi Pelco Koolie
zadd
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 08:06:31 pm »

Looks nice . I want it but live in the land of oz .unless someone can help me out Smiley 

Zadd
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Bottle Machine
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Can Machine
7up Ideal 55 slider
Vendo 81D
VMC 33D
Nehi Pelco Koolie
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 08:15:15 pm »

Where are you located?  I'm looking for a garage machine.  I'm in Chicago.  Northwest side. Near the towns of Niles, Park Ridge, Norridge, Harwood Heights, Lincolnwood, or Skokie.  I would love to have it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 08:21:57 pm by mills 400c » Logged

A lot of stuff.
skbrothers

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 12:32:17 pm »

The machine is spoken for gang!

Thanks for looking!

Steve
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 06:46:51 pm »

looks like someone was finally at the station when his train came in.
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 12:43:08 pm »

Yep, this time I wasn't at the airport when my ship  came in.

Thanks Steve again for this machine.  It was nice hooking up and meeting you and checking out your basement.  

It is smaller than I imagined, which is good.  I needed something small for the garage.  Now I just have to fix it. biggrin
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 05:11:46 pm by Larry » Logged

A lot of stuff.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 03:37:32 pm »

I am getting ready to pick one of these up. I am going to take the plastic woodgrain front off and put in a piece of polished diamond plate aluminum and paint the cabinet Harley Davidson orange with black Harley logo's. I think it will look great! My Mom just got marred to a Harley fanatic and it is going to be their wedding present.
skbrothers

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 07:22:54 am »

Hey Larry,

Glad you were able to pick up the machine from me the other day.  Great meeting another Chicago local that is into coinop stuff!

Thanks for shooting me pics of your Ice Cream Vending machine...what an awesome looking machine!

Loman,

I like your idea about replacing the door with diamondplate.  I had similar aspirations for my machine, but found a decent slider for my rec room, which minimized my drive to restore this machine.  Plus I have a couple other pinball restoration projects going right now and need to focus on those.  Figured that if I'm not going to get to it in the next year or so, it's time to move it along.

Thanks again Larry!  Look for you at the Pheasant Run Show!

Steve

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: