SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 06:34:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VF 117D-SA information  (Read 2838 times)
kolby66
« on: May 17, 2010, 03:38:33 pm »

Hello all, A newby here. I am looking at a purchase of a VF 117D-SA 7up machine. I am having difficulties finding out any information on these things. Is there a like machine that was more popular that I would be able to do some research? I don't want to get it and not be able to fix it if anything goes wrong. Thanks for any information you may have. 
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 05:41:37 pm »

Welcome... pictures would help...

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
kolby66
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 06:50:54 pm »

Here is what I am looking at. Thanks
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 07:35:58 pm »

Wow thats a monster! That machine is what they call a transitional machine. It was made while they were transitioning from round tops to square tops. Thats a neat machine but they are not very sought after due to their size. Also your machine is electric vend so it is even less sought after. If it is a machine for yourself and you like the machine then you should get it. It is a great machine to have and to use but I would not suggest it as an investment. The similar machines that are smaller are quite a bit more popular. I have the same machine but in an 81 and have had several 56's. They are really cool machines.
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 10:57:34 pm »

Welcome to the board!  Neat, large machine!  I wonder if it is embossed??  Josh is right, if you are doing it for investment...pass.  Otherwise, it would be a somewhat uncommon machine if you have a place to put it, especially if the 7up is embossed on that baby!  Don't worry, there are plenty of folks here that can help with anything needing fixed or parts on that machine.

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: