SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 05:50:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 81 Large Door Coin Mech For Sale  (Read 2556 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: May 08, 2010, 10:38:57 am »

Well I am working really hard on my coin mech reproduction project and need to buy tools. I have collected several other coin mechs getting ideas on how to best make this repop mech. I am really close to making a small door large door conversion.

Because of this I have decided to sell this large door change giving mech out of one of my 81's. this will give me extra money to buy the tools I need to make the mech's and get me motivated to make the replacement mechs since I now have a machine missing a mech. This mech for sale is a fantastic original. It is set for 10 cents and works great and gives change for a quarter. The ebay link is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110529859494&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Or item #110529859494

This mech did come out of an 81 so no shaft modifications need to be made to make it work in an 81,110,56, 44 (except VMC44). I apologize for putting this on ebay first but I need the money to buy a metal break, mig welder, and air compressor. I am hoping with parting out this C51 and this coin mech I will get the money needed to at least cover half of the tools. I should have a prototype mech in two to three weeks!!
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 10:54:49 am »

Josh

I'm concerned that you are piling lots of money into a project that might not bear dividends.

I hope that you have done your homework on this. Is there a definate market??

Dave
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 11:04:54 am »

If nothing else I will have the mechs for myself. That is what I have kept in mind the whole time. If they sell that is great and if not no big deal. All of the tools I am buying for this project I need for restoring machines anyway. Thanks for the thought Dave. I have prepared myself for that. I can't even count the number of machines that I have passed up because they are missing mechs so it is worth it to me to have a replacement.
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 09:38:13 pm »

Exciting news, Josh! I hope your sale of this mech goes well and you get the tools you need. I look forward to seeing the finished product.  biggrin

Brian
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 10:09:11 am »

It goes without saying that I wish you the greatest success too...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: