SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 04:24:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions Needed  (Read 2630 times)
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« on: March 30, 2010, 05:07:59 pm »

Short Story Long,

Got a call on a package deal, but we  have to take both the Seeburg, and a Cav 96 RT, Well it sure darn looks like a 96 .  All i have is a picture, and not a great one.
 Assuming the machine is intact and running and not a basket case,  is it worth pursuing.  It would be a immediate flip to Ebay, or Craigslist,
Me?, I like the style, I love Cav's in general, but it looks like I'm closing on my house this Monday,  so while I  won't have any fun money, the Michigan Mafia does have a location for Octoberfest

Assuming it's a good project for a restore, and/or working, what is a fair price, and what is the current market  for them?

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 06:17:49 pm »

Ok you know the drill good or bad we need to see a picture.
What kind of price are we talking about for the pair ?    And here is one more
thing if you.  If you do buy it, you can bring it to Fowlerville  and try to sell it there
the only thing it will cost you is the split on the spot with us . smile
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 07:57:10 pm »

Here's all I  know about it. It looks nice.   Waiting to hear back form my buddy,  he got the call from an ad he had on CL for old jukeboxes, and of course, the buyer is  "what's your best price"  mode.
 Problem is i don't have enough info to make a decision, and it seemds i have to make one fast.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: