SMC Discussion Areas
June 29, 2024, 10:37:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie with Lacrosse LC 90 9 Need Help!  (Read 2267 times)
pepsi-perk
10 Cent Member

« on: October 12, 2009, 08:46:11 pm »

Hello All -

What a great forum board.  I am a newbie at this.  I recently picked up a Lacrosse LC 90 9 Pepsi Machine.  I picked it up cheap and have always wanted one of these - reminds me of one that was in a motorcycle shop my dad worked at in the 60s-70s.

Anyway..this one is kind of taken apart mechanically in order to have it vend freely without coins or tripping the coin acceptor.  All the parts are there and I am in process of putting it back together.

I ran into a wiring problem.  Inside the cooler in the upper right corner there is a relay and a switch that now have no wires going to them.  The wires have been bypassed and spliced into each other.  I know on a working machine that when the coins are accepted this trips the relay to move a pin in the rack to allow dispensing and the switch plays a role there somewhere.

My question is does anyone know what the proper routing of these wires should be so I can get this machine back in proper original working condition?  A picture of a working one and how the wires are routed would be a good start with some direction as to what wire goes where as there are two cords with two wires each that enter into that area from the back of the cooler.

Thanks for any insight at all...keep up the great work on the boards.  It's fun to read about all the finds and to see some awesome machines.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 09:58:44 pm »

Welcome to the board!
Regret I can't help with your questions. Don't see any Lacrosse this far west. The MI gang should be able to help shortly.
Creighton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: