was located in New York, New York and produced machines during the 1950's. Lyon Industries was organized by Stuart G. Lyon and the Worthington Pump & Machinery Corp.(located in Harrison, N.J.) to distribute soft drink vendors. They acquired all rights to beverage vending machines formely held by Lymo Industries and the Lion Mfg. Corp., both of Chicago, Ill. Subsequently, contracts were concluded calling for Worthington Pump to manufacture the machines while Lyon Industries handled distribution. Initially, 1 and 2 flavor models is the 1400-Cup Lion Vendor which was renamed the "Lyon". Worthington Pump continued to manufacture the 500-Cup Stewart machine, distributed by Stewart Products Corp. in Grennwich, Conn. We believe they predominately manufactured premix vendors. In 1959, the Seeburg Corporation acquired Lyon Industries.