SMC Discussion Areas
June 30, 2024, 11:02:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 80 liner in an 81  (Read 2008 times)
Marvin
Soda Jerks

« on: July 30, 2009, 10:42:52 pm »

I am putting a Coke Vendo 81 together.  I got it from Coke_and_Stuff (Joey) with an 80 liner that he drilled for the 81 shelf hinges.  The holes were pretty far off for the shelves to work and the liner was kind of bent up around the door latch. 

I did not like the idea of having so many holes in the liner.  So I took some measurements from my other 81 and had a sheet metal shop cut me a piece to put on the inside.  Somehow I screwed up and got it right the 1st time.  I had them put a corner on the front that will be hidden by the breaker strip.  Once it is painted you will be able to tell it is there, but it will look really nice.

Here are a few pics.  This was a favor owed to me, but I can get some more if there is any interest.  If you had a beat up 81 liner it could really be cleaned up this way.

Marvin

loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 01:21:12 am »

Looks good. That was a good idea. Great thinking. I wasn't aware that a V80 liner would work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: