SMC Discussion Areas
June 02, 2024, 04:18:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cigaromat cigar machine  (Read 4998 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« on: July 12, 2009, 03:48:20 pm »

Just incase anyone is interested I am selling my six pull Cigaromat cigar machine on Ebay.  I am listing it below my cost.  I am having a recession sale.  I have a few other items listed below cost if you are interested.

You can ship, pick up, or I can hold anything  until the Chicagoland show and drop it off there.  It seems we have members from just about every neck of the woods attending.  Maybe you know of someone who can drop it off near your home town. 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=190320667469

A lot of stuff.
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 04:16:51 pm »

Larry, saw that one the other day.  Nice looking machine!  Too bad I have so many other wants right now, and not enough money to cover them all!     upside    down

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
oldskoolcoinop
10 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 08:39:07 pm »

Will that machine fit on a Stoner Jr. base?  Great price on your Stoner too by the way. Came out great too.  I'm doing one myself right now and don't even want to finish it if that's all the market will bear. Stupid economy. Good luck with your sales.
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 09:51:44 pm »

Thanks for the compliment.  Your Stoner is top notch!!  Nice color.

I don't believe the cigar machine will fit the base, but Curtis had someone make a small base for a three pull that Jeff bought, maybe he can have the same person make a base for a six pull.

This is the third time on Ebay for the Stoner.  The first two times I offered a restored Stoner gum machine (matching colors) and two choices of mirrors for the bottom for $2,100.00, and all that created was confusion for the buyers.  They kept wanting me to choose the mirror for them and pin stripe it, and the two people who were going to buy it weren't interested in the gum machines.  So I took a few hundred off and omitted both items.  I figured I'd do better selling them seperately.  I ask you, why wouldn't you want a free matching gum machine?  Go figure.  I'm sure it wont sell again.  The labor is free.  This is what it cost me minus a few hundred.

I didn't take apart the vending flaps like your machine.  My flaps were not that bad but I did take apart the knob assembly and the poles in the back.  Since you've took yours apart, you could appreciate all the free labor that someone would get.  Anyone buying wouldn't have a clue how much time is in one of these or any restored machine.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 09:54:29 pm by mills 400c » Logged

A lot of stuff.
oldskoolcoinop
10 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 10:47:19 pm »

Are you the one that had that cut down stainless mirror compared to the one Curtis has) for the base that fit inside the embossment lines? If so, I would be interested in buying that for mine. I think you are thinking of someone else's resto thread on here and I agree that is top notch. Yes, people have no idea how much work goes into these machines. I think I made about 5 cents an hour on the last one I sold. I got 4 something for the last gum machine I restored mabye 2 years ago. Good thing we do this for fun and not for a living.
cokemachinesandmore
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 01:50:07 am »

I have to agree, I saw Larry's stoner. and it looks great. It works as good as it looks too. I had four sold two to Jack Rudebeck (the coca cola cowboy), otherwise I would buy it Larry. If anyone is thinking of buying a stoner this is the onee to buy!
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2009, 01:57:23 am »

Larry

Just saw the Video on the Evans machine... Looks fantastic...
Surely that should sell for some good money..
Wish you the best of luck mate and if I were a few 100 miles closer I be following it with real interest.

Dave
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2009, 06:41:19 am »

I rechecked the threads and it was ducatihummer's machine I was talking about. 

Yes, I had two mirrors made, ones on my Jr. and one was for this machine.  You are more than welcome to buy the mirror, but I have to sell this machine first.  Ones the machine is gone, I have no use for it.

The Evan's is a neat game.  I like the Rolletto Jr. and the Winterbook the best out of all the spinners.

A lot of stuff.
vendo39
10 Cent Member

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2009, 09:05:41 am »

I so want that spinner! 
 happydrinkers
That looks like a fun machine!

Brian

Vendo 39, 44, 56, 81B
Vendo Changer, early
Vendo Changer, late
Dr. Pepper Queen Anne