SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 05:44:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Jerk in the House!  (Read 8222 times)
Pat Pixley
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 09:22:19 pm »

Well I have all you guy bet as far as time on the site 20 Days 16 hr's and 48 Min.
and I'm also near the Bottom  of top 10 posters and also near the bottom of topic
 starter . So what no life ?  You guy's are it tounge upside  tounge OH lord help me!! hopefull.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 09:46:33 pm »

Tim is right. Most of you I have never met but its like we have known each other for forever. This is a great group. I have belonged to several other forums over time and they have all been very rude. If a new person says just the slightest thing wrong everyone makes fun of them and even yells at them. At this site we all welcome new members and want to help teach them what to do. I think that is great! I wouldn't have gotten started collecting if it hadn't found this site. I bought a USS-64 and the coin mech was bad. I contacted Coinco and they said there was no chance of getting a replacement and if I did find one it would cost hundreds of dollars. Then I found this site and Johnny and Pat helped to find me a coin mech on ebay that was cheap and how to make the free vend switch. After that I was hooked. So thank you Jim for creating this wonderful site and thank you to all of its members for being great friends.
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 10:23:04 pm »

I second Josh's sentiments completely!  A top rate group of folks here!  I've been into soda machines for almost 20 years off and on, but have never learned near as much as I have here in just under a year and a half.  And, by the way, I'm up to 13 days 1 hr and 51 minutes!  Talk about no life!  And I just made Jerk!!

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: