SMC Discussion Areas
April 27, 2024, 09:22:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My new vendo 110  (Read 2465 times)
« on: September 02, 2003, 03:02:51 pm »

Hi, I just acquired a somewhat strange, in my opinion, Vendo 110.  Let me describe it.  It is the 2-tone type with a small coin mech door.  Here's the oddity of it, and correct me if I'm wrong.  My machine is embossed "Drink Coca-Cola In Bottles" on the upper half of the front.  Now on the lower edge of the door embossed as well is "Ice Cold".  I haven't seen any models that have the "ice cold" logo embossed on them.  

Can anyone give me some info on this machine?  Is it some sort of hybrid version?

Also a big quetsion on rust.  The machine is in great condition, with the exception of some rust which has completely eaten through the bottom corners of the door.  I can now see the wood inside the door because of this.  Can this be repaired?  Or should I start looking for a replacement door for it?

I paid $350.00 for the machine.  It runs and vends fine.  Good deal?  Or did I lose becasue of the rust?

Thanks!
audiobeer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2003, 09:52:46 pm »

I'm probably wrong but the embossing as described indicates it is an earlier model. It's not that odd but I consider this particular machine to be a great gameroom machine with all the choices of what to vend. Parts are plentiful also!

Missouri
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: