SMC Discussion Areas
October 05, 2024, 09:33:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: two very cool s&s coolers  (Read 2383 times)
mrsoda
25 Cent Member

« on: March 09, 2009, 04:00:34 pm »

Thought i would show everyone two of my nicest coolers i own,  The cleo is all embossed, the whistle was a plain cooler, which i had restored by rms vintage , he has a great artist who did all the art work by hand. Took the art work off an old picture of a whistle cooler from a catalog, they were never embossed on the whistle brand. The cleo, every part of the picture was embossed, bought this one from keith of vintage vending, it was unrestored  from  his collection, curtis powdered coated the body. and he sent the panels to a friend who does custom painting on bikes, they did a great job, but cost a lot to do and it took a very long time to get done, but i love it. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 04:04:16 pm by mrsoda » Logged
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 05:08:36 pm »

Fantastic.... How about sharing some more pictures with us... I know Curtis posted quite a few a while back. Since then there have been a few new members who I'm sure would appreciate a walk through...

Dave
GreginNM
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 05:57:48 pm »

Awesome, Jeff!  Those both are drop dead gorgeous!  I'm glad there are folks out there that can do that work, and folks that are willing to go to the lengths to get them done right!  Thanks!

Greg

Vendo: 39B, Standard
Jacobs: 35
Ideal: 35 DP
Westinghouse: WB-66-MD, WD-10, Junior, Standard
SelectiVend: S-48 DP x 2
SelVend: S-47 7up
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 06:02:16 pm »

Jeff,

Both are excellent examples of early soda/cooler advertising! Great pieces ! ! !
I'm going to visit with Rich one of these days...

How about sharing some more pictures with us...
I would set up your own Photo Album in the Private Collection Photo Album and upload all the photos you wish! Here's a link to the FAQs Section for the Photo Gallery; hopefully this will help. If not, you could always email me for assistance...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: