SMC Discussion Areas
July 16, 2024, 09:15:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Soda ads  (Read 8516 times)
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 07:43:25 am »

What kind of cigarettes do you think he got out of that there cigarette machine? tounge  If you look at the sanitary potato chip rack, you will notice that most of the bags are gone.  Someone 's got the munchies.

John,

The Vendo 81 ad is a two page ad.  You'll notice that the ad says "New V line of cooler equipment."  The Mills is a two page ad too.

Eric,

I agree with the calendar idea.  I love the old ads,their characters, and descriptions.  Why are there only older people on the Vendo ad.  I guess no one bought machines except for the owners of companies.

I mainly have ads of machines that I own or owned.  I did get a bunch of mills ads, mainly the 120a, b, and c from Beth (the lady that sells these).  I think I have a 27 salesman card and a vmc 33 card.  Thoses were machines that I thought I was going to buy, but didn't.

When I ordered the ads there was an ad for the Kay pipe stand for the 27.  I didn't see that there yesterday when I looked up her site to get the link.  She might have another or maybe that ad hasn't left and she could send a scan.

A lot of stuff.
cormy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 08:06:47 am »

Good idea...I never thought about collecting ads with the machines I have in them.

Great, now something else to collect glare

cmc
pinballdude
25 Cent Member

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 01:30:27 pm »

LOTS of goodies there!
I'm going for some of the carton/bottle ads.
I collect other soda stuff.
Cheaper than some of the stuff I have and alot
less room storing as it goes into a binder!!
Terry
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: