SMC Discussion Areas
July 07, 2024, 04:29:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigslist question  (Read 1894 times)
Sodak Bob
25 Cent Member

« on: October 22, 2008, 06:46:09 pm »

Someone put an item on the local list that I am interested in, but did not leave a way to contact them. I have hit the link to have them contacted by the site, but nothing so far.  Is there any other way to get more info? I know some of you have got pretty list-smart and I have spent very little time with it...  Anything??

Bob
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 08:00:27 pm »

Craigslist allows you to set an email  account for the ad,  clicking on the link ( usually on the top of the listing)   generates an email  that is forwarded to the email address they filed with Craigslist. 
The "Send Note" button  sends an automated  email to the seller asking them to  review and edit their  listing.
If they don't, well you're both out  of luck,  you won't get hold of the seller, and    the seller won't know someone is interested.

I wish I can offer more,  I've seen people  post  ads in the same  category,  asking the seller to contact them,  but  all it takes is a few idiots to  report  the post as  a violation,  and it will be removed.  Keep checking back, hopefully the seller  will   provide some contact info.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: