SMC Discussion Areas
October 05, 2024, 11:28:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is anyone here traveling to Grosse Pointe Farms in MI???  (Read 3650 times)
Sodaman101
5 Cent Member

« on: September 03, 2008, 02:51:54 pm »

Hey all well some of you prob know and others maybe don't know that I have a fractured foot. And I cant do any heavy lifting for another 3 weeks. I have a machine I bought a while back at a sellers house and he needs it gone soon. So I thought I would ask and see if anyone here is traveling that way and could pickup. I would of course be willing to pay for gas etc. And would pickup in 3 weeks( thats when Im supposed to be clear to do my usual work/lifting). If anyone could help it would be much appreciated. Thankfully work is no longer an issue for time in pickup since Im working normal hours now.  If not I will have to see about some local moving companies to get this thing. Thanks Adam
Pat Pixley
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 03:44:06 pm »

Hey Adam I'll have to do some checking I've got plans this week end and
I have to help a good friend move some time soon , maybe I can talk him into helping
 he knows his way down around that way . smile.
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 07:42:55 pm »

Adam,

I will be down that way tomorrow.  What type of machine do you need picked up?

Tim

jasmine64
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 09:51:36 am »

You didnt happen to trip over the dog like I did last week and re-injure a march fracture?Huh??

I've been hobbling around since then.

Marsha

Cav. CD 22
Choice Vend 168 - Use daily.
Sodaman101
5 Cent Member

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 08:43:48 pm »

Jasmine LOL No Mine was from a huge centrifuge being dropped on my foot at work. not too fun  tounge But hey if anyone her still can pick that thing Up I would be thankful..... assuming you would be close for something more fun that is.  OH yea Jasmine I had a friend who shattered their tibia and fibula after just stepping wrong when trying to avoid some neiborhood dogs that run " free". Its odd how some things happen  Oo upside
Sodaman101
5 Cent Member

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 05:21:14 pm »

If anyone wants this machine you can have it I am still on the mend do to a setback and cant pickup but the owner needs it gone from his porperty so if anyone here in MI wants it let me know. I paid for it, but at this point I just want it to not be junked so I would rather see someone get it then a landfill.
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 07:15:17 pm »

Sodaman.......I am nowhere near Michigan, but could you explain to the others
what machine this is? Picture if possible? This is good of you  happydrinkers

Glen
Yarochrehc
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2008, 08:16:54 pm »

Have you tried to contact JohnieG, he's not to far from there, and do you have directions to where the machine is?

Bob

Restored
Vendo H63B  Coke in use in basement
Original
Vendo V/VF63/7  Pepsi in use

Restoring: Glascock Standard
(2) Vendo 63
(2)Vendo 90
Vendo 126  waiting for paint
VMC 56
Westinghouse WE-6
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 10:43:10 pm »

Adam,

I can run down that way this weekend.  Do you have a picture and measurements for the machine?

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: