SMC Discussion Areas
April 24, 2024, 02:29:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Value of a Quikold Standard 7up  (Read 3512 times)
cokebottle
« on: April 13, 2008, 08:20:07 am »

My father has a Quikold 7up Standard cooler  in nice shape.The lids are nice and still has the cap catcher.Whats estimated worth?? I don't see to many of them. jawdrop
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 08:23:10 am by cokebottle » Logged
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 09:31:27 am »

Eric is the expert on Quikolds. I don't know what they are worth but I know that I would love to have one. What ever it is worth you should hang on to it. I really like the quikolds.
Seven181
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:47:26 am »

Post some pics! I have 5 Quikold coolers. I have all the 7up Quikolds. I would say that a restored one can get $2500. A nice original could bring $1500-$1800.

Brian

Brian  happydrinkers
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 07:07:48 pm »

Thanks Josh.. but I'm really no expert... I just like them....
Really the prices are all over the place.... depends on the brand (flavor) and condition
and model... I like the non-electrics.... standards bring anywhere from $500 to $1000
newer electric bring less.
Juniors (smaller single lid).... different story... they bring more money... those range
around $700- $1500 again depending on the brand... I have 2 juniors a 7up and Nichol Kola the 7up $700 the Nichol Kola
well $300 but it needed a LOT of work starting with the bottom half but I think its' pretty rare as it was a tiny small company compared to 7up. 7up Quikolds are the most common
theres one or 2 every year at the Chicago show... but are still rare compared to say a Coke Westinghouse coolers...

But all in all it's hard to put a price on a cooler or machine.... John just missed a Nesbitt's
standard by about 10 mintues for $200! AAaaggghhh! Orange Nesbitt's!!!! would love
to have had that one...
seen a Misson Orange on eBay 2 years ago go for $300 and a Pepsi a year before that for $2XX.00  Depends on where it is, what brand, condition, and how many folks want it....

Post a picutre or send me a PM I'd be interested...  I'm wanting to unload/trade some stuff...
I'm in Missouri....

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: