SMC Discussion Areas
June 26, 2024, 08:06:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo--Model VF100B  (Read 2529 times)
jrsdwilson
« on: February 29, 2008, 04:33:06 pm »

I have a Vendo VF100B. It is a square top, 4-selection(push Button) single chute.
It works fine, but I do need the thermostat temperature control. I plug it in for about 1/2hour and it will stay cool / cold for the rest of the day. Any longer plugged in it will freeze the beer of pop!!!!
Oh ya, with spacers(i made myself) it will dispence cans.
Anyone know or seen one of these before?
Cheers,
John
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 09:36:39 pm »

John,

A few of our sponsors will have a replacement thermostat, check with Fun-Tronics or Soda Jerk Works.
As far as your model, is it similar to the version listed in the Vendo Section of the Soda Machines Listings as the Vendo V-110.

My six cents,

Jim

jrsdwilson
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 10:54:15 pm »

Jim,
Yup, my VF100B is somewhat the same. Once the service door is open they do (by the picture) look alike.
My VF100B does not have a lighted sign, it was decaled as 7/up then pepsi. It has 4 round selection buttons on the small middle door that will access the coin-mech etc.
It is a marvel to watch it go through the process to dispense. Lots of clicking,whirrrrring then clunk down the chute comes either a bottle or can!!!!!
John
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: