SMC Discussion Areas
April 23, 2024, 07:26:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "radio flyer" type coca cola wagon  (Read 3410 times)
« on: May 23, 2003, 10:22:36 pm »

Hi everyone,
I bet you thought I dropped off the face of the Earth. No, just had to dump my computer's HD and couldn't remember my password. Jim-you have to do something about that password reset. It doesn't work or didn't for me anyway.
I saw a Coca Cola "Radio Flyer" type wagon today. The Coca Cola script was that of the 30's - "T.M. Reg. U.S. Pat. Office" in the tail. It had Coca Cola painted where Radio Flyer would normally be. It was in good shape with little or no rust and no dents or major scratches that were obvious. Has anybody ever seen one of these? It is not listed in Petretti's 11th. The guy wanted $100. It looked like it had been there for a while, so I decided to let it sit a little longer. If it is there when/if I find out more information, then I will get it. Sorry no picture.
I think $100 was a very good price if it is rare, but hate to blow money on stuff I don't know that much history on.
Thoughts anyone??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: