SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 12:34:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Service Manual  (Read 2218 times)
chicojerry
« on: July 10, 2007, 03:18:01 pm »

I just purchased a Vendo 110 and am looking for good service manuals.  Several sites sell manuals so i am wondering if they are all the same or are some better than others.  Manuals are sold at this site (soda-machines.com), colaMachines.com, the Soda Jerk Works, etc.  Any suggestions for which manuals to purchase - I want one for the machine in general and the coin mech in particular.  (Apparently some parts were removed from the coin mech so it free vends, but I want to return it to coin op - any help with this would be appreciated - parts sources, replacement coin mech, etc.). I purchased a manual off ebay and it just shows general pictures of mech parts - no detail about have to fix them.
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 04:02:21 pm »

Welcome to SMC Chicojerry!! Don't have a 110 so can't speak to which manual is the best. Always good to support the site sponsers :-) The entire slug rejector has been removed from your machine. Collecture (Tom) and others can tell you what will be required to return this to normal vending.
Again welcome!!
Creighton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: