SMC Discussion Areas
July 02, 2024, 04:19:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finds of the week  (Read 5222 times)
aspbear1
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 10:36:17 am »

It dang sure is not a 90 degree corner and for a guy that has always had square tops and sliders,  this is a roundtop.

Eric I did go to the auction.  We had a great time and saw a lot of really great items.  I bought some but not a lot it was pretty expensive.  I hate to tell you but about half way up there we realized that we did not bring the camera and I thought I will buy a disposable but we were in a very rural area as you are aware so no pictures.

I was surprised at some of the prices signs went for 200-1100 hundred.  Bottles went for 75 to 1100 hundred.  There were six pink pepsi swirl bottles that brought 2,000 + each.  Double Bubbles went for 500 to 800 hundred and thermometers went for 100 to 700.   The one coke item was met with a round of boo's.   It was really great to see all of the collection and I apologize for not taking a camera.  The machines went very reasonable the gull wing brought 850.00 and the others ranged from 350 to 110.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: