SMC Discussion Areas
October 05, 2024, 11:19:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 44 new owner  (Read 2938 times)
kahonwes
« on: August 05, 2006, 06:57:36 pm »

Well I'm the proud owner of a new slightly used Vendo 44, I've wanted one ever since I seen one somewhere when I was a kid and now I own one lol...

So far the machine is missing very little I'm amazed, the compressor works very, very good, it spits out cool are soon as you plug it in...  The plate where the bottles drop is missing, part of the coin mech is missing and for the life of me I dont know where this drip pan is supposed tobe so I assume its missing also...  and I'm missing a locking bar and lock, which I will aquire in a few weeks.

I'm planning on spot blasting the bottom of the cabnet since its got some surface rust on it and getting a few parts for it if I can find it....

Anyway, anyone got any Vendo suggestions on here lol

k - thanks
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 07:11:13 pm »

Welcome to the board!! You can use the search function to find posts on the V-44. If possible post a couple of pictures, this always helps!
Creighton
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2006, 10:21:59 pm »

Welcome aboard kahonwes!
  The parts you need are readily avail. from SMC sponsors. I would replace the electrical harness and both fan motors as well to make it safe as well as energy efficient.  ':drinkers:'

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
kahonwes
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 12:14:08 am »

thanks for the advice, I've been doing my homework on Vendo 44s for about a month know and realize that tons of things are available.  Not to mention one look at the machine tells me to replace the wiring on it.  The plug is so old its cracking, but it think the fan motor was already replaced....

k - thanks
cormy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 10:09:55 pm »

My favorite machine. Well actually I prefer the VMC version, not as flashy! This was the first machine that I really decided to restore properly, still operates flawlessly.. amazingly. I still think it looks like a coffin!

cmc
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: