SMC Discussion Areas
May 01, 2024, 06:24:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 83  (Read 2969 times)
zadd
Soda Jerks

« on: April 07, 2006, 06:06:41 am »

Is a vendo 83 round top worth buying and restoring . I ask this because it only vends the 6 oz bottles ?

Zadd
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Bottle Machine
Dr Pepper Queen Anne Can Machine
7up Ideal 55 slider
Vendo 81D
VMC 33D
Nehi Pelco Koolie
bubba
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 06:43:16 am »

There is a thread here from a few months ago that I started basically asking the same thing. I came across one for nothing that needed work, but was complete. The general consensus was that because of its size, weight, and limited vending capability, it was not considered a valuable machine for resale. Personally, I kinda liked the oddness of the machine and was going to restore the machine for myself. But hanging out with this crowd, I just acquired a better, old machine and have since ripped the V83 into pieces and am parting it out. If you do decide to go ahead with it, let me know if you need any parts. I will be listing on ebay very shortly, if not this weekend.

Ken

V-63 -Bottles
2-Cavalier USS-64
VMC ST56B Royal Crown - being built
Vendo HA56C Coke
2-V63C DP
V63C Coke
U-Select-It 5cent candybar machine
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 12:56:29 pm »

Yeah, most people here don't like them because of machine weight and that it vends just one size bottle and one flavor.
I own one and personally like it because it's honeycomb drum inside is so unique.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: