SMC Discussion Areas
April 27, 2024, 09:30:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cavalier cooler  (Read 3225 times)
« on: September 29, 2002, 10:31:58 pm »

Hi:
Just recently acquired a chest type Coca Cola cooler made by the Cavalier corporation.  the dimensions are about 43" wide;27 1/2" deep; and about 36" high.  The chest is all red including the fold-over top with white lettering.  It has a stainless steel kick panel.  The words "HAVE A COKE" written on the cover.  The inside is stainless steel and it has a marking for a water line.  Embossed above the water line on the back wall are the markings "CC-  47-10".  The serial # is 121279.
Any info as to the model number, production date range, estimated value, etc. would be greatly appreciated.  I hope i posted at the right site.  If not , please forgive me as I am a newbie (it took me five minutes just ot figure out how to post).

Thanks.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 06:02:36 am »

You're definately at the right site for starters!
Secondly, have you browsed the Soda Machines Section to see a machine that may look like yours...?
If you have the ability to take digital pictures, you could include a photo in your post/reply for us to better help you. It's at the bottom when posting/replying; "File Attachments"...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: