SMC Discussion Areas
June 10, 2024, 07:11:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flavor strips for my v63 can rack?  (Read 5764 times)
USMC Vet
10 Cent Member

« on: October 17, 2005, 02:17:57 pm »

Anyone know where I can get the small flavor strips for the can rack in my V63?Thanks!

Tony

Vendo 81D - Being restored
Vendo Dr.Pepper Queen Anne - Very nice original
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 05:02:25 pm »

In another post here, I heard about and went and purchased a CD that might have images of what you are asking about.  It was supposed to have been sent out 10/18/05.  When it arrives I will post again, and I have a color laser printer.  If it has what you need, I would be willing to print and mail them to you.  No charge, it will give me an excuse to try it out.

KreKol
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 08:51:02 pm »

Wgurk, you will need to know the size of the flavor strip to make one.  The CD you will be getting will have a few templates but with my experience using the CD, having a real flavor strip of the size you want to make to compare with the one you make is necessary to guarantee a perfect fit.  Plus find the thickest photo paper you can find.  I have tried some of the cheaper photo paper and it bends too easily.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 11:58:54 pm »

Thanks for the tips.  Everything depends on the CD.  Whether it has what USMC Vet wants.  If it does, I'm sure he will tell me the dimensions.  I also have photo paper on hand.  And a couple of graphic programs so I should be able to make adjustments, Gimp, Adobe, Corel Draw, etc.  Love any excuse to apply myself to learning how to do.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 11:38:14 am »

Have sent seller a question asking for shipment details.  Which will get here first, the package or Hurricane Wilma?  Will keep you advised.
MCarter
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 03:31:49 pm »

Which Label you need ? I have a bunch  i'd be glad to help.

Matt

RC VMC - 81 Orignal
Vendo V-56 Two Tone Round Top ~~ Currently in use
Seeburg 100 G Jukebox ~~ Restored
Minit Pop Popcorn Machine ~~ Restored
Cavalier 55-D ~~ Restored
Rockola 1426 ~~ Orignal--- For Sale
Chicago Coin Band Box ~~~ Restored
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2005, 02:22:50 pm »

Using computer from work to check in before tomorrow and Monday off.  Received my DVD today.  Will check it out once power is restored in my neighborhood here in Miami.  USMC Vet, will keep you updated and see if I can help you when power is back.  Got somewhat working telephone today.  Headed in the right direction.
USMC Vet
10 Cent Member

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 08:32:15 pm »

Alright,Thanks!

Tony

USMC Vet
10 Cent Member

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 08:48:55 pm »

These strips that go on this V63 can rack need to be 2  3/4" x  3/4".Thanks!

Tony

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2005, 03:28:26 pm »

Okay, have the DVD, electricity, quirky DSL (still working the bugs out I would guess), now telephone is totaly out again.  Ready to proceed and see if what you need came on the DVD.  Please specifics.  Flavours, sizes, and anything else that you think of.  The DVD has quite a variety of items for vending machines.  Not all for soda machines, some video game manuals, and other items, a real mix.  Awaiting your post and will start looking.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: