SMC Discussion Areas
June 17, 2024, 12:02:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What else?  (Read 38606 times)
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2005, 10:22:20 pm »

Cool!
I see those on eBay all the time.
Nice to see that someone here collects them.
I guess it makes sense since we are all ga-ga for the real-life size.
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2005, 10:36:50 pm »

Quote (jasmine64 @ July 12 2005,7:44)
some idea of what his work is like. He also did some of the Star Trek art work for peter pan record covers.

Huh? There's Star Trek artwork on Peter Pan record covers?
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2005, 10:52:35 pm »

Like the radio's! Think Peter Pan is the record company. Thanks for looking out for VM stuff!! The only thing interested in is reels that are blue on one side or all blue with a gold foil label. Patent date will be 1942 or earlier. Not many made and very few left.
Thanks again,
Creighton
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2005, 11:56:17 pm »

Hi Creighton

My mailbox came originally from a US Airbase in Suffolk. It ended up on a tip, was saved by a worker on the base who sold it to me via Ebay. It's  great still has time of collection etc on it. Must be almost be unique over here. Covered up in the garage at the moment one day I'll get round to stripping it down and cleaning it up.

Dave
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2005, 12:26:02 am »

I collect gas pumps, signs, all vintage soda related items, all vintage coin op., jukeboxes. Currently looking for old gas station items for a future gas station that I am going to build next to my restoration shop. I also collect classic cars.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
BrianB
Soda Jerks

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2005, 07:04:40 am »

Josh -

I'll most likely restore my Vendo Dairy-Vend Ice Cream Machine to it's former glory. That's if I don't injure myself attempting to move it around to much! Here's a pic:

Brian
jasmine64
Soda Jerks

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2005, 08:22:30 am »

Huh? There's Star Trek artwork on Peter Pan record covers?

Examples

Star Trek

Star Trek

Marsha

Cav. CD 22
Choice Vend 168 - Use daily.
davethebirdman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2005, 02:15:41 pm »

Terry

Have I got this right.... You are going to build a gas station in your garden. That would be the absolute Biz.. My neighbour wouldn't think much of me if I built one in my postage stamp sized back garden. He has the hump if I play my jukebox too loud.

Dave
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2005, 04:00:03 pm »

Dave,
  Fortunately for me I live just outside of town on 2.5 acres. So my neighbors are not really close, I can pretty much get away with anything here. I built a 1400 sq. ft. restoration shop on my property and the gas station will be added towards the backside of the shop. (away from the street) A buddy of mine here locally built a replica of a 20's gas station and it looks awesome. I already have fee pumps and a eco islander w/air and water. Just collecting more stuff to go with it.  ':drinkers:'

sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2005, 04:00:58 pm »

Dave,
  Fortunately for me I live just outside of town on 2.5 acres. So my neighbors are not really close, I can pretty much get away with anything here. I built a 1400 sq. ft. restoration shop on my property and the gas station will be added towards the backside of the shop. (away from the street) A buddy of mine here locally built a replica of a 20's gas station and it looks awesome. I already have fee pumps and a eco islander w/air and water. Just collecting more stuff to go with it.  ':drinkers:'

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: