SMC Discussion Areas
April 27, 2024, 05:56:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wd-5  (Read 3416 times)
audiobeer
Soda Jerks

« on: July 03, 2002, 09:05:22 pm »

After fooling around with one machine after another I'm finishing my Ideal 55 (Pepsi) and am now starting on a westinghouse WD5. I have a lot of respect for you folks who mess with these things on a daily basis. I have searched for a local refrigeration guy to work on these things to no avail!!! The St. Louis market is bt no means small and the best I can get out of anyone is "Bring it by and I'll see if I can do it"! I've been tire kicking Eric at Global Compressors. I just shipped him one today and if it turns out as he assures me it will I'll be happy even with the shipping involved. I STILL OWE SOMEONE HERE SOME LITERATURE ON RESTORATIONS. THIS INDIVIDUAL WAS A GREAT HELP TO ME AND COLLECTS 33s!!!! Who are you!!! I need to restore some credibilty and ship to you the stuff! Also does anyone have a 6 case Pepsi or Coke to sell?

Missouri
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2002, 07:15:25 am »

I've heard nothing but good things from people about Eric at Global Compressors so you should be happy with the results!

As far as the person that assisted you, he/she collects VMC 33's...
I think you might be referring to Steven K, who hasn't been around in a while... You could contact him by searching in the Members Section, then click on his user name and then send him an email message...

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: