SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 08:46:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo Coinmech  (Read 3241 times)
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« on: April 14, 2021, 11:23:00 am »

Hi All,
   I have a Vendo coinmech wanted to ask the experts about. When the slugs rejected is removed there are two relays that sit behind it. Each has a couple of wires that apparently integrate in back of the mech. One of these relays has the wires completely broken off. Was wondering anyone happen s to have any pics they might could send or post that shows these wires so I can reproduce correctly. Greatly appreciated!!!

Best Regards,
Ken

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 06:37:38 am »

Can you provide a photo showing the relay/wires?
Provided this is a 120v coin mech and the two wire are for the coil, I believe the two wires can be soldered without concern which one goes where...

My six cents,

Jim

Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 03:26:28 pm »

Hey Jim,
   Yes I have a pic but cant get it resized on my phone in order to post it....or at least I dont know how anyway. Suggestion?

Thanks,
Ken

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 03:28:12 pm »

Oh...and the wires I'm referring to are not electrical they're just wires the poke into the back of the mech to trigger or release something or other.

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2021, 05:45:18 pm »

alrighty then... now that everyone knows what type of coinmech you're dealing with..you should get someones attention, 

The "wires" you are referring to are the wire fingers that poke through to the slug rejector & block the coins path as they drop done along the inner slots, basically when the coils ( also know as the Coin-Reject-Electromagnets, or "CREMS" for short) are energized the fingers are retracted & allow the coinmech to accept coins under specific conditions such as ... change is available in the change tubes, so it will allow the coinmech to accept Quarters, or the machine isn't sold out, or the vending gates carrier switch is "Ready-to Vend" & not waiting for a customer to pull out a bottle from a prior vend-cycle... fun stuff.

So it's important to match the correct coils to the coinmech you're dealing with... Good luck.

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2021, 05:47:39 pm »

Hey Jim,
   Yes I have a pic but cant get it resized on my phone in order to post it....or at least I dont know how anyway. Suggestion?

Thanks,
Ken

a down & dirty way is if you select the photo & send it as an attachment in an email to yourself, your phone should ask what size/resolution you want to send it as, pick one that smaller than the 300k limit

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2021, 01:19:47 pm »

Does anyone happen to have any good pictures of these relays with the wire fingers on them?

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Ken R
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2021, 01:29:49 pm »

The model I have is the Vendo Vari-price model 91E9303B-3703. Hope this helps...or if anyone happens to have a couple of these relays with the wire fingers still on them that they willing to part with please let me know. Thanks again!

Vendolator VMC-149
Vendolator VF-56-7
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: