SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 05:18:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Picked up an original Vendo 81D  (Read 1317 times)
cokeguy21

« on: March 16, 2021, 10:48:57 pm »

I picked up a nice original Vendo 81D and want to do a couple things but have a few questions:

1. For the glass door, how did the originals come? Glass on the interior and exterior? My exterior glass is good although the interior has a crack. The stuff I see for sale on the websites is plexiglass.

2. Does anyone have a picture of a coin bent release from the interior of the coin door? I know theres a spring that holds it in the upward position. Looking to see what that spring looks like and how its in place.

3. Re-wiring - the machine cools, although when I open the door it trips ands shuts off so would need to be rewired. Does anyone have a link to a wiring harness that they are happy with.

Thanks in advance.
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 09:35:42 am »

The full kit for the bottle door is sold at FunTronics .  There is a combination of glass panel , and plexi glass along with a glass seal gasket  .  The bent coin release spring attatched to a small hook on the inside of the coin door and the eyelet on the bent release bracket .  Wiring harnesses are sold also at FunTronics and it includes a wiring diagram .

Jared
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: