SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 11:50:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quikold 1400-WD2 7-UP  (Read 1078 times)
66GTO
10 Cent Member

« on: October 31, 2020, 02:01:32 pm »

Hello,
I Just picked this Quikold, in working condition.  Its the type with copper coils looped on the inside of the tub, with metal grates covering the copper.   I'd post some pics, but I've already dissembled much of it for a thorough cleaning, polish and rewire.  I also plan to give the insides and lower frame a coating of POR15.

From what I understand, it can be used as wet or dry cooled.  There's a graphic inside the tub in one of the corners that is partially legible.  "Water line Full", then a vertical line with arrows that says "If used Wet", then some additional wording I can't make out below the min. line.  Does anyone have a picture of what it supposed to look like?

Also, is there a source or copy of the owners manual for this particular model? I'm curious about what it has to say.  I've been away from the hobby for several years, but I seemed to remember finding Vendo and Westinghouse manuals when I needed them.     

Thanks,
Duane
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: