SMC Discussion Areas
April 16, 2024, 04:57:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings! Found this coca cola fridge potentially headed for scrap  (Read 2615 times)
Still

« on: June 25, 2020, 04:22:51 pm »

Greetings everybody,
This is my first post here in this community. I've been lurking for sometime but have been really itching to get myself into the vend and vintage coca cola world. I was in a scrapyard that is being sold off to have everything crushed and destroyed so while hunting for parts for my old truck I came across this.

I wanted to post it here as I don't know much myself yet about fridges and was unable to find a stamp like you would on a vending machine. But I hope someone here may shine some light on this or better yet want me to save it for them.

Would anybody want to give this a home? I am not sure what anyone here would offer but I can store it at my place if there is interest. If not, i'll pass and keep hunting for an old cavalier CSS Wink.

Hope everyone here is having a wonderful day,
Michelle

P.S. as my first post, I apologize for the sceenshots of the photos, my photos were too high res to upload.

Location is Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Looking for people close by who may have something for sale.
Larry
Grady
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 09:51:12 am »

Welcome to the site.

I believe it is a Westinghouse or a Cavalier. I had a single door Westinghouse years ago. Great for parties. If you keep it, have someone who is qualified in electric, check it out before plugging it in. This site has a section that list all kinds of machines. Bounce around and see what you find.

As far as giving it a home, you found it, it found you. Keep it.

As far as a price, I’m not great appraiser, but I would value it at, in that condition, at $100.00 or less. They are not worth a lot.

Take care. Hope you found your truck parts too.

A lot of stuff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: