SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 05:53:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 81A angled shelves  (Read 2276 times)
Zerbie
10 Cent Member

Bob

« on: May 10, 2020, 10:08:35 am »

ISO
Anybody have 2 of the "angled" 81A shelves for sale?

Jacobs 56 Restored
Vendo 81D Previous "resturbished"  - New Refurbishment in process
Vendo 81B - restoration in process
VMC Pepsi 81 - in line for restoration
Zerbie
10 Cent Member

Bob

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 11:58:43 am »

I made an interesting discovery yesterday regarding the "angled" shelves vs the flat shelves and thought I'd share with the group.

When I bought my H81D, it came with 6 flat style shelves and 3 angled style shelves. I noticed that the angled style shelf does not work on my 81D machine. The bottles get hung up at the transition point where they come off the bottle shelf and onto the bottle stack shelf (not sure what you call this piece - see pic). I put the angled shelf in all 9 shelf positions and only the very top shelf had no problems. the other 8 shelf positions, the bottle got hung up.

I then switch to the flat style shelf and in all 9 shelf positions, I had no problem with the bottle getting hung up. It rolled off  the shelf and onto the bottle stack shelf perfectly. I was informed earlier by another member that the angle style shelves were an earlier version shelf for the 81A.

Now in search of 3 flat style original shelves for the 81D  (will trade 3 angled style shelves - if anyone is interested in trading).

« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 08:25:11 pm by Zerbie » Logged

Jacobs 56 Restored
Vendo 81D Previous "resturbished"  - New Refurbishment in process
Vendo 81B - restoration in process
VMC Pepsi 81 - in line for restoration
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: