SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 03:22:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glasco GBV-50 Slider Rack  (Read 3356 times)
kevib71

« on: December 14, 2019, 06:21:11 pm »

I need help with getting the flapper off so I can remove slider rack. I found below on an earlier discussion, but it does not make sense to me, where are the 2 screws behind coin mech? Or do I just need to loosen allen on flapper and beat on it? I would post pics, but each one is bigger than the 200 KB.

"Removing the rack from one to another is no big deal.  There is a small allen
 nut that will need to be lossened on the flapper.  Remove the cash drawer on the coin mechanism, behind the drawer there our (2) screws.  Once they are removed slide up on the cover and remove it.  There are (4) screw that hold the coin mechanism on the machine. Once they are removed the coin mechanism will come out and the flapper will slide of the coin mechanism rod.

Lastly remove (6) screws, (3) on each side they are below the rails. Slide the entire rack out and put in new machine."
cohammer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 12:10:24 am »

If I remember right you remove the screws on the flapper and take the coin mech off and slide the hex rod thru the flapper as you pull off the coin mech

Ideal 35 RC
v 23 deluxe
v 39
c 96
c 55 e
C 51 g
C 72
C96
V 27
Westinghouse JR ice chest
Westinghouse standard ice chest
Westinghouse master ice chest
early model Stoner jr.
Stoner theaters
Thanks Jeff
kevib71

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 12:29:36 am »

Thanks for the response, I will attempt to pull coin mech off. I wish I could post a pic to show coin mech! My camera will not take pics under 200 KB!
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 07:17:29 am »

Thanks for the response, I will attempt to pull coin mech off. I wish I could post a pic to show coin mech! My camera will not take pics under 200 KB!
In an attempt to up with ever increasing file sizes from various sources, the attachment files size has been raised to 300KB.  Hopefully helpful...

My six cents,

Jim

kevib71

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 07:42:05 pm »

Thanks Jeff! I got the slider rack out! The hex rod does get pulled from the coin mech end. It took a lot of effort to get loose. Things that have been together so long do not like separating!

BTW- I have no idea how to take pictures on my phone under 2500 KB?! I convert to PNG but still 500 KB. Maybe I need my kids to show me.
cohammer
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 10:52:49 pm »

I use this program to resize my photos

Ideal 35 RC
v 23 deluxe
v 39
c 96
c 55 e
C 51 g
C 72
C96