SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 04:29:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo H 63  (Read 2102 times)
WDG
5 Cent Member

« on: July 26, 2019, 05:04:08 pm »

I had this Vendo that did not cool.  Not very collectable, so I decided not to do anything with it.  My daughter wanted a machine that when closed up, looked like a functioning Coke machine, but when you opened it up it would be a chest of drawers.  So I decided to use this Vendo.  With a little help from a friend that sandblasted and painted it, He kept it for several months.  When I called him, it was always I will try to have it etc. All the parts to the door were put in a box and moved around my shop a hundred times because they kept getting in my way.  I thought a month and I would have the machine back. 
Now to my problem, I can't find the box of parts nor a picture of the latch for the door.  I don't want to buy a complete manual for just the door latch.  Can someone help me how with a picture of the front of the door and the latch on the inside door.  This is what the machine looks like so far but my friend still has three pieces.

WH 44SK
BA 28S
Vendo 83
VMC 340
Rock Ola 3303
Vendo 63
jzink

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 10:54:58 am »

Hope these help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: