SMC Discussion Areas
March 18, 2024, 11:42:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Noob with a malfunctioning VFA56Z-C  (Read 4585 times)
Devman

« on: January 10, 2019, 11:01:52 am »

Hi all,

I have a 1971 (I think) VFA56Z-C machine that has developed an issue after a can is dispensed. I have it set for 25c vend and when I put a quarter in, the mechanism releases and the vend handle can be moved up to dispense a can. The handle doesn’t go all the way up and after the can is removed the handle won’t go back down. If I hold upward pressure on the handle that was used to vend the desired product and insert another quarter, the handle will go all the way up and can the be released. At this point the handle returns to the full down position and the machine is ready to vend again. I have a feeling this is a relay issue of some sort, but I’m a noob and can’t find a manual for this machine anywhere online. I’d like to get this machine vending properly again. Can anyone point me in a direction to look for the malfunction and recommend a vendor for the replacement part(s)?

Thanks in advance!
Devman

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 02:25:17 pm »

Nvm.  I figured it out
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 02:52:31 pm »

Can you share what you did to correct the problem...?  This info could help someone that may experience a similar issue...  Thanks!

My six cents,

Jim

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: