SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 12:53:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo V345M-193 Questions  (Read 1959 times)
hubbell23

« on: January 07, 2019, 11:19:22 pm »

Hello, I am new to this forum and a new owner of a soda vending machine. I was hoping for some advice on a few questions relating to my particular machine. I have not been able to find much information yet.

1. When I first plugged it into test, it seemed to cool just fine. Then, after I moved it to its final resting place, it is not cooling like it was. Neither the compressor or condenser fan are running. I am struggling to tell if it is the compressor, starter relay or overload protection unit. Any tips on how to test the continuity and resistance and what readings I should be getting?

On the compressor: common to start is about 11.xx ohms. Common to run is about 2.7 ohms. And start to run is about 13.8 ohms. Is this normal?

2. I can not find where the temperature control knob is located. I have learned that it should be near the evaporator coil but I can't find anything that resembles a temperature knob or screw.

Any help figuring out these couple of issues is much appreciated.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: