SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 07:48:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VFA56 Bottle opener bezel - or complete coin door  (Read 2216 times)
sjt1803

« on: July 29, 2018, 03:12:19 pm »

Looking for a bottle opener bezel that will fit a VFA56, this door does not have holes drilled in it, so it must have bend over tabs to secure it.

I actually could use the entire coin door that will fit this model, if someone has one, with the bottle opener bezel.
My coin door was abused by someone trying to get into the machine.

Update: I did locate the whole door (a coke VF56)

I now am looking for the large Vendorlator decal that has vertical white stripes at the top and at it's bottom a large dark blue bar with Vendorlator on the right. it's located at the top of the coin door and is cut out for the coin trim.
if anyone reading this knows where to find this nos or reproduction PM me or post the info.

I did find a vendor that has the correct decal but he wants $44 plus shipping for it... ouch
So I decided to make my own.

See pix

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 04:44:10 pm by sjt1803 » Logged
ajf5577
Soda Jerks

Andy

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 05:08:15 pm »

Please post photos!
My coin door was abused by someone trying to get into the machine.

Hopefully someone will have what you need. We used to run a bunch of this type of soda machine. They were always prying on that door to break in. Seldom did they get in though, but always left a bent up door.

VMC 7up 81
VMC Pepsi 33
Coke 81
Pepsi CV 78D
Vendo Milk Machine
Whistle Quikold
Whistle S&S
Cleo Cola Quikold
Stoner Gum Wheel
Looking for Picnic Coolers
Wanted- Superior Jr Orange Crush and Grapette
Starr X Openers