SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 04:20:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LaCrosse wiring diagram  (Read 1689 times)
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« on: July 08, 2018, 08:47:12 pm »

While working on rewiring a near basket case Lacrosse-64 for Pat Pixley another post on a Vendo 6-case rebuild, (as mentioned in the refrigeration forum)  it dawned on me that there are very few if any notes on how they ( lacrosse slant-shelve vendors) are wired, they are a bit peculiar & can be a confusing to wire up. so I'm using MS paint to illustrate the basics for most of the slant shelve machines...

first in a series... mind you that the drawings are basic, so what you wont see in order to aid an bit for clarity is the line cord & other accessory connections. but they all meet inside the compressor harness junction block as shown, I just didn't want to clutter up each sub-section with too many wires...

Also keep in mind that LaCrosse breaks the compressors returning neutral with the Thermostat, while most others will switch the T-Stat control line on the Hot/supply, so with some replacement wiring harnesses, this can cause the compressor to run as normal, but the evaporator fan wont spin, as both legs to the fan motor are of the same electrical potential. note the splice on the one terminal of the T-stat.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:56:56 pm by johnieG » Logged

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: