SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 12:27:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Watson Needs a Sherlock  (Read 4908 times)
iamsparticus2

« on: April 06, 2018, 08:55:23 pm »

Howdy All,
           I have a dixie and the Jones plug connector number 1 wire which is labeled B2A has fallen out of its connector and I have no idea where it is supposed to go.  I have attached an image of a partial wiring schematic off my door i am missing the part of the schematic which tells me where in the door connector the wire would attach.  I have no power to the selection switches and the vend motors won't vend.  I can manually vend the product by pushing the vend switches at the motor but the selector switches aren't working because i have no power to them. 
Model Dixie Narco DCB 348/204-6 

Thanks in Advance
        Watson biggrin

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2DEAVYWDaAtdzV4c1RqaGJUNlhaUWtnWFZFUnFZOEJsNHlr
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 04:17:44 pm »

here's a link to a wiring diagram, multiple DN models so scroll thru the pdf's

ps your link sux  you shouldn't make people register at a site just to see what you are trying to get help on, just post a picture....biggrin

https://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/pdf-manuals/dn10.pdf

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
iamsparticus2

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 11:45:38 pm »

Johnie,
      sorry, i didn't know you had to register to see the link.  I literally wrote that like 12 times trying to post a picture as an attachment and couldn't figure out how to post a picture,  every time is said my photo was too large i tried shrinking it and all kinds of things.  I'm not the most saavy computer guy.  Thanks for the resources i will scour through them tonight and see if i can find where this wire belongs.  I don't understand why you would have had to register to see the link i have tried clicking on it and it just brings my picture up?Huh? 
            Sorry and thanks i agree that sucks.  I'll try harder next time.

Thanks again!!!
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 12:59:45 pm »

Johnie,
      sorry, i didn't know you had to register to see the link.  I literally wrote that like 12 times trying to post a picture as an attachment and couldn't figure out how to post a picture,  every time is said my photo was too large i tried shrinking it and all kinds of things.  I'm not the most saavy computer guy.  Thanks for the resources i will scour through them tonight and see if i can find where this wire belongs.  I don't understand why you would have had to register to see the link i have tried clicking on it and it just brings my picture up?Huh? 
            Sorry and thanks i agree that sucks.  I'll try harder next time.

Thanks again!!!

I assume if you have Gooble chrome ( deliberate misspelling) then I's also assume that it would link you automatically to your pic's, otherwise it forces you to create an account.
anyway, the link I provided seems to have your model listed in the circuit diagrams so it should help you trace your wiring issue...

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: