SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 09:55:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 81 D Not Vending  (Read 17427 times)
HI-OCTANE

« on: March 06, 2018, 03:23:29 pm »

Working on a Vendo 81   ,  I put the dime in and turn the crank counter clock wise, and it springs back like it should , and then try to pull the bottle out . B darn :darn:ut wont release it . Whats going with it . ?   darn
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 05:08:54 pm »

Make sure that the actuator "T" assembly is interacting with the Bottle stack cup... you can see where the two meet when you are closing the door .. the T needs to insert into the slots on the vend cup. sorry no photo but you should be able to see if it engages as you close the door..

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
HI-OCTANE

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 09:20:01 pm »

Yep, As I close the door  i can see the  T is lining up with the cup .  Any other things that I should for ? 
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 07:28:32 am »

Break this down into two system checks:

1 - Make sure the vending stack is functioning alone: with the cabinet door open rotate the vend coupler/cup and check each vend shelf for proper operation.
2 - Again, with the cabinet door open, verify the operation of the coin mech and crank handle/linkage is functioning.

Once you narrow down where the issue may be, we can focus on resolving...

My six cents,

Jim

HI-OCTANE

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 09:53:34 pm »

With the door open , I turn the cup by hand  and  the bottles come out on every shelf .  and then  i close the door and put the dime in the coin mec  and crank the handle down and i can tell it is working  . but wont let the bottle release .   I  put more tension on the spring too  . still not working  right .  Huh?  Now what .
cokecolaman
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 11:18:40 pm »

I’ve seen the linkage hooked up wrong...Maybe take off the small rectangular cover plate on the door liner and shoot me a picture of of the area it was covering up. I’m assuming the cup snaps back after turning it...

Cokecolaman@comcast.net

VMC Coke 88 (nice original)
VMC Pepsi 81
VMC Orange Crush 81
VMC Squirt 81
VMC Dr. Pepper 81
VMC RC 81
VMC 7up 81 st
Vendo 44 original
Jacobs 56 Pepsi
Cavalier 33
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 06:25:44 am »

I’ve seen the linkage hooked up wrong...Maybe take off the small rectangular cover plate on the door liner and shoot me a picture of of the area it was covering up. I’m assuming the cup snaps back after turning it...
Cokecolaman@comcast.net
And now we can proceed to step three...
Adjust the linkage ensuring the vend coupler/cup is rotating properly and far enough to disengage/release the vend stack for proper bottle removal...

My six cents,

Jim

MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 11:30:56 am »

Maybe take off the small rectangular cover plate on the door liner

Correction....remove the round cover plate that snaps into the liner, loosen the 2 screws and extend the 'throw' by moving the shaft to the right.

Glen
HI-OCTANE

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 10:30:34 pm »

HI-OCTANE

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2018, 10:33:19 pm »

Ok Here is my machine  , I tried adjusting the linkage , but that did not help   any more idea's
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: