SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 05:44:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendo 83  (Read 2796 times)
WDG
5 Cent Member

« on: February 05, 2018, 08:58:37 pm »

I read some posts about the 83 that are  couple of years old.  I was just given one that does cool so I intend to keep it.  I do want to paint the outside but I'm not touching anything else do to it's not being desirable. There was an information sheet attached to the back of the door.  It has long been worn off and almost none of it can be read.  Does anyone have a copy of the sheet I'm looking for?  I got the wheel out of sink some how, actually I got it out of sink when I took it off and didn't mark it.  Now it won't turn the drum. If I can't get the instruction sheet, I will just have to wing it and see what I can do.  Also, there are two wires that go up the door to the coin mech, but it mechanical.  It looks and feels like a little heater.  Is anyone familiar with that?  If I'm correct, I think I will just disconnect it.

WH 44SK
BA 28S
Vendo 83
VMC 340
Rock Ola 3303
Vendo 63
vendo81d
10 Cent Member

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 01:54:38 pm »

Pretty typical to have a heating element connected to the coin mechanism to prevent it from freezing up in cold weather.  Should look something like the attached picture.  I removed all of them from my machines.  A lot of times they are cracked.
WDG
5 Cent Member

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 08:24:48 pm »

Thanks, that's it exactly.  Do you have any idea about the instruction decal that goes on the door to tell you how to load it and time it?

WH 44SK
BA 28S
Vendo 83
VMC 340
Rock Ola 3303
Vendo 63
vendo81d
10 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 01:09:16 pm »

Fun-Tronics sells the loading and operating instruction decal:

https://www.fun-tronicsllc.com/all-bottle-loading-and-removal-instruction/bottle-loading-instruction-decal-for-vendo-v-83
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: