SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 10:58:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks for having me  (Read 3499 times)
Big Blue

« on: January 10, 2018, 02:49:10 pm »

I am new to the site.  I have been messing with pop machines for only about 3 years now.  I have had some and sold some.  I think I like cleaning them up the best!  I feel comfortable changing wiring, fan motors, and lighting to get them going and glowing.  

Don't know much about the refrigeration and it seems that you have to have a license of some kind to do any of that so if I have a machine that the cooler doesn't work I end up taking it to a guy here in town (who has passed away down).  I would like to learn more about how to fix cooling systems myself someday.  But with 4 little ones and a full time job, garage time is a premium.

I appreciate all the great information on the page and hope to be a contributor to those that I am able to help.  

I like the square top machines the best because that was what was around when I was a kid (born in 72).  We have always been a COKE family but when it comes to pop machines, I like them all.  

Right now I have a Cavalier Coke, Vendorlator DP and 7up, and a Vendo Coke.  They all cool and light up now although that wasn't the case when I bought them.

I am forever looking for a good deal on C List!  I look forward to asking questions and getting answers as I try new things with my "hobby".

Thanks again for all your time and knowledge.

Randy
ajf5577
Soda Jerks

Andy

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 07:55:53 pm »

Welcome to the list Randy. That’s a cool Dr Pepper machine.

VMC 7up 81
VMC Pepsi 33
Coke 81
Pepsi CV 78D
Vendo Milk Machine
Whistle Quikold
Whistle S&S
Cleo Cola Quikold
Stoner Gum Wheel
Looking for Picnic Coolers
Wanted- Superior Jr Orange Crush and Grapette
Starr X Openers
SodaShopNick
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 08:09:24 pm »

Welcome to the site and I think you will find everyone on this site very helpful. 
briandr1
25 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 09:09:24 am »

Nice collection you have there. really like the dr. pepper one.

selectivend 64 sa
2 cavalier 96
1975 bally hi deal em pinball machine
1920 wate and fate penny  scale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: