SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 04:14:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T'was the night......  (Read 5685 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 01:11:08 pm »

As many have stated, great gathering on Thursday night once again.. great to meet some members who I haven't met ,and great to hang out with guys I've known for a while too ..
Had a fun night with Seth and Brian... where else can you go and have a guy from Wisconsin hanging out with a Guy from Boston and one from Florida and all have the same interest!! pretty cool.
overall show was great... and I've always said if you have never been.. it's a must... most of us have gone for several years so it starts to all look the same.. but have brought and will continue to bring newbies to the show and their Jaws drop when the see all the stuff... so it's a must go sometime in your life!!!
if you are looking for the bizarre and strange, its there... most incredible and strange thing I saw was a vintage circus display of the "Missing Lynx" and a "Mermaid" both full size lifesize displays from old school circus... just plain weird but cool...
We went home with an empty trailer, which was the goal , so selling was good for us.
see ya all in the spring!

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: