SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 12:48:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal email.  (Read 3809 times)
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« on: February 13, 2017, 10:52:16 pm »

Pay more get less. Don't like it? "Close your account before 3.29.2017". Family board so I'll not speak my mind :-)
Creighton

We are making some changes to the PayPal User Agreement, PayPal Privacy Policy, PayPal Here Agreement and the PayPal Website Payments Pro and Virtual Terminal Agreement that will go into effect on March 29, 2017. If you're interested in more detail, please visit our Policy Updates Page. Updates include:

We’re updating the list of items that will not be eligible for PayPal Purchase Protection or Seller Protection.
    We’re revising the set off rights by removing the 180 day past due requirement.
    We’re updating our list of restricted activities.
    We’re notifying you of the movement and processing of information to cloud-based service providers.
    We’ve updated the "Payment Method Used for My Transaction" section to describe changes that give you more control and choice in how you want to pay.
    We’re changing some of the fees we charge.

These changes, along with the others detailed on our Policy Updates Page , will become effective March 29, 2017 for all U.S. users. We encourage you to review the Policy Update and familiarize yourself with the changes that are being made. If you do not agree to these amendments, you may close your account before March 29, 2017.

Thank you for being a PayPal customer.

Sincerely,
PayPal
cormy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 11:00:05 am »

..."We’re changing some of the fees we charge..."

This is the part I am interested in... oh

cmc
Tulsa Time

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 03:35:25 pm »

Agreed, especially since they have a virtual monopoly in this arena.  It's getting pretty expensive to sell on ebay, especially since the seller is the one doing all the work . . .
mygoose101
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 08:23:19 pm »

I don't like the way they say if you don't agree you can close your account. What company or business says that? Companies usually beg for business and will do whatever it takes to keep you. Strange. Can't wait to see the new fee's. I can't imagine them going up only because they are already lined priced with the other banks as far as what they charge to use a debt card.

Vendo 81A Original
Vendo 81B Original
Vendo 81D Restored
Vendo 56 Restored
VMC Pepsi 81 Restoredx2
Cavalier 72
Ideal Embossed Coke Slider
Stoner Theater Restored
Stoner Theater w/Gum Wheel Restored
Stoner Jr. Restored
Seeburg V200 Jukebox Restored
Seeburg 100C
Seeburg 100R
Seeburg 100W
Creighton
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 10:25:54 pm »

>>What company or business says that?

That is my issue. Bit too high and mighty attitude for me. Fix'in to sell some things but won't be with this bunch. They must be raking in cash. How about reduced fees and new seller sign up bonus? Very bad biz move.
Creighton
Tulsa Time

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 11:32:44 pm »

I don't think they've ever given a damn about the customer unfortunately, but will likely succeed in spite of themselves.  Baffles the hell out of me how you can have this kind of attitude today . . .   censored
mznb1u
Soda Jerks

Those Who Stay Will be Champions!

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 09:08:34 am »

No different than the cable company!  I have Charter or Spectrum or whatever they are calling themselves today and they have the same attitude.

drinking Tim drinking
pinballdude
25 Cent Member

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 05:00:18 pm »

I've never understood how eBay can "force" you to only pay/accept payments by way of Papal. Seems so wrong! Surprised some lawyer hasn't
figure a way to sue over this. As far as eBay, yeah, they don't give a !%@$ because no matter how much someone complains, they don't do anything
at the risk of losing out on fees.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: