SMC Discussion Areas
April 25, 2024, 11:43:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VMC 27A I'm working on....  (Read 7611 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 09:57:17 am »

I have done 3 of these now (this being the 3rd) and this is the first One that has the shelve cooling unit it.. the other two looked more like toms with the Evaporator stack with a fan in it..
this set up is the cooling lines comes up from compressor, and then attaches to each of the shelves and zig zags across the bottom of each shelf, then up to the next shelf and again on the top shelf, then heads into that other coiled cooling fin assembley on the right hand side, and then goes down to the small return side and back down.. Like I said its' a lot of copper wound up on this assembly.. the top shelf houses a small fan that circulates the cold air throughout the cabinet.

as stated, this is the first assembly I've seen like this? not sure why they would have different setups, but it's sure original to the machine...

as far as the 27a vs the 33... I think it comes down to the bottle capacity ... and the noticeable differences are the front doors ,.. the 27a has the two "saloon style" doors, and the 33 has one solid door.

that is at least what I know about them.?

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: