SMC Discussion Areas
March 29, 2024, 07:49:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendorlator 27 on Cabinet stand for sale in New Orleans area  (Read 2520 times)
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« on: January 31, 2017, 03:13:19 pm »

I was contacted by a seller of this VMC 27 on an enclosed stand that they where looking to sell.
I have no interest in it and it is quite beat up but on original stand which I know some guys like.
I told her it is not worth much in current condition.
I offered 250 and she seemed ok with that price, but of course I would have to tack on 350-400 shipping and really don't need this machine

so if someone wants to follow up .. here is the info she told me I could share.

joannedrussell@gmail.com

located near New Orleans

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Tulsa Time

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 07:37:38 pm »

Dang, that poor thing looks like it was used as a punching bag!!  Makes the one dent in mine seem nearly invisible!!   laugh
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 08:59:36 pm »

These Coke versions had aluminum bodies, and when your dime got stuck ya had to beat on 'em! biggrin

Luckily the dents pop back out pretty easily.

Glen
Tulsa Time

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 09:17:26 pm »

Yep.  Mine was probably a bottler-restoration.  It has been repainted in what appears to be the correct red, and has a decal on it that doesn't match nearly as it should.   oh

I should have it redone . . . I love these machines in all the varieties they come in--a hard machine NOT to love in my opinion.  Well, err, if you can live with limited capacity of 6 ounce bottles!! 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: