SMC Discussion Areas
April 26, 2024, 12:47:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My parents moving sale.  (Read 10233 times)
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« on: April 07, 2005, 02:16:47 pm »

Well as I have said before my parents are moving and a bunch of our stuff has to go. I just wanted to post some stuff here for you all to see first.

The first thing is a mid 1930's Columbia slot machine. This machine is restored to perfection. It is maroon with real gold leaf. And all of the metal is newly 24 carrot gold plated. The machine works great and is flawless. He is asking $900.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 02:19:37 pm »

The secon thing is a 1964 1/2 Mustang Pedal car. This car was NOS but UPS damaged the paint in shipping so it was repainted in the correct mustang red with Dupont Centari. The car is also flawless. This one really is nice. he is asking $650 for the pedal car.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 02:25:34 pm »

Third are these theater seats. They are from the 1940's and are in great origional condition. These are made by Heywood Wakefield and were found in an old movie theater in San Diego CA. He wants $500 for both sets. Also they are currently mounted to a nice wedge to simulate the sloping floor to a theater. If someone were able to pic these up the wedge would be free. These have been in our home theater for a long time and are really nice.

If anyone has any questions or wants more pics let me know and I will send them. There probably will be more to come.
Eric
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 03:30:00 pm »

I have that same model Mustang! It was mine when I was little... needs to be restored but
Cool to see one done right! Great Stuff......

Eric

WANTED:
Embossed Quikold Standard
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 04:15:17 pm »

By the way everything is in Cincinnati Oh.
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2005, 12:17:40 am »

anyone? I could also use feedback. Are thes too high priced. Please give me any feedback you can as I really don't know anything about any of this. I know Coke machines and jukeboxes and that is where my knowledge stops. Also if anyone knows where I can find a seeburg C or G please let me know.
sodaworks
Soda Jerks

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2005, 10:02:26 am »

Josh,
  I have a model R that is in the shop, I am having the electronics overhauled. I may have it sold already, the buyer wants to look at it when I get it back to my shop.

TERRY@SODAWORKS RESTORATIONS
Lots of Round Top machines
Buy-Sell-Trade-Restorations
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2005, 10:13:10 am »

Thanks but this is for my Dad. He really wants either a C or a G. We have had both before and he is kicking himself for selling his C a few years ago.
Kilroy
Soda Jerks

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2005, 11:04:14 am »

Josh:
I think the proces are fair, I am drooling over the 'stang, I remember my cousins having 2 of them, and it irked me having a hand me down pedal car. Oh to be 5 again...

I may have a lead on the Seeburg, . Try Games People Play, http://www.games-peopleplay.com. They are about 15-20 minutes north of Detroit, Still close enough to you. It's one of those shops where I go and drool over the stuff they have. Jukeboxes, pinball, signs, slots, gas pumps you name it. I bought a few signs and my pay phone there threough the years.  
The number is 586.779.7842, but be warned, they do great restorations, (I sent them my Vendo 39, was too scared to try my1st restoration on a classic) but sometimes I think they are pricey.

"Restored they go for $6-7,000!!"
Member : Michigan Mafia
loman4ec
Soda Jerks

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2005, 11:07:37 am »

Thanks he is actually looking for a project machine. We have built a bunch of them in the past. He is moving to Singapore but for some reason he wants to buy one now and store it untill he moves home in about 4 or 5 years.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: