SMC Discussion Areas
April 24, 2024, 06:20:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New member with a Vendo 92 with some questions.  (Read 11543 times)
Jeffro19

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 11:13:56 am »

Here are some pics of the vend motors. Hope this helps.
Jeffro19

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 11:15:13 am »

Another pic
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 08:55:44 pm »

The pictures help a lot, but sorry I dont have that style of vend motors, it's a 120 volt model with a gear-reduction setup, very similar to a Westinghouse Select-a-matic series, in fact it's the same manufacture, MerkleKorff, they are still in business ( It's a German firm) and still sell gear reduction timing motors. Perhaps you can google it & locate a replacement model.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:57:40 pm by johnieG » Logged

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
johnieG
Global Moderator
Soda Jerks

This is fine...everythings going to be OK....

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 09:06:57 pm »

Heres an example... http://sgmadamotor.en.made-in-china.com/productimage/ebvEYtqMJTIf-2f1j00BMkaNiOhSeVC/China-AC-Gear-Motor-MG-YJ61-.html

Spoon-feeding Newbies since 2001...Wink
Yeah..220,221 whatever it takes.
Remember, all it needs is a shot of Freon!
The Vendo V-83 is the '59 Edsel of the coke machine world. ;p
Spray painting does NOT restore a compressor
11 is louder than 10...
"Hope" is good, but it's not an action plan.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 05:42:13 am »

Have you verified each motor powers on independently when connected to power?  You stated "When I select it the vend motors doesn't stop and keeps going", this would indicate the cam mounted on the shaft, not present in your photos, is not adjusted properly, is missing, of the blade switch the cam rides is missing...

My six cents,

Jim

Jeffro19

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2016, 02:29:00 pm »

Did some checking last night. Direct wired the vend motors to 120volt. I am a electrician so I know quite a bit about wiring just trying figure out all these parts work together in the machine. Only one vend motor works and 1 just hums and the last one doesn't work at all. I checked all the limit switches and they all seem to work fine. I am wondering about the relays. Not sure if these are special relays but they are a 8 pin relay for the selector buttons and a 9 pin for the credit relay. It takes my money but when I push the selection for the vend motor I know works nothing happens.

The machine is full and the sold out levers are engaged. Just need some direction here thanks.
Jim
Administrator
Soda Jerks

#1 Soda Jerk!

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2016, 07:37:33 am »

Only one vend motor works and 1 just hums and the last one doesn't work at all.
There's the main question answered. So before you get too much deeper trying to trouble-shoot, you'll need two motors...
What I suggest is focus on the vend column that has a functioning vend motor and get this vending properly so you can use if as reference for the other non-working vend columns... The real hurdle will be trying to find vend motors...

My six cents,

Jim

Jeffro19

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 08:04:52 am »

Yes that is my plan. Getting the vend column with the working vend motor working correctly. Not gonna put a lot of time and money finding 2 other vend motors if I can't get the first vend column working. I ordered some relays going to try that. May need a coin mech also it keeps throwing the coins straight to the change chute. So I just have been putting coins straight into coin mech until I hear the credit relay click.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: