SMC Discussion Areas
April 19, 2024, 12:16:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New guy with a Cavalier CSS-8-64J  (Read 16095 times)
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2016, 12:23:43 pm »

That spot usually had a foam/rubber pad where the adhesive residue is that would keep the coin box secure inside the door.  Not sure why there's a rectangle around it, but I'll take a look at some of my older photos and see if there's anything there.

Pixel
Soda Jerks

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2016, 01:24:17 pm »

That spot usually had a foam/rubber pad where the adhesive residue is that would keep the coin box secure inside the door.  Not sure why there's a rectangle around it, but I'll take a look at some of my older photos and see if there's anything there.

I thought it had something to do with the coin box, but I wasn't sure what. I've never actually seen one of those pads, so they must not hold up very well over time. Can you get the same material to make a replacement?
steven c

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2016, 01:45:12 pm »

You got a great deal and it will clean up nice. I have one like it and enjoy the smaller size of those. The marquee when lit up will surprise you how bright they are in a dark room. Enjoy they make fun little projects.

Looking for Walther PP magazine #981029
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: