SMC Discussion Areas
March 28, 2024, 09:27:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Junction Block  (Read 3483 times)
Zach
25 Cent Member

« on: July 19, 2016, 10:10:29 am »

Does anyone know where I can buy just the junction block for the wiring of a Vendo 81? I rewired everything except the junction block so I don't want to buy the entire wiring harness when all I need is the junction block.
Slapshot42
Soda Jerks

Jared

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 10:18:44 am »

Does anyone know where I can buy just the junction block for the wiring of a Vendo 81? I rewired everything except the junction block so I don't want to buy the entire wiring harness when all I need is the junction block.

Some people manage to separate the original plastic junction box and re wire it.  If you want a nice reliable wiring I would recommend a new wiring harness yes they aren't cheap but you are getting ALL new wiring.  Even though the wiring looks good if you peel back the rubber lining it will more than likely be very brittle...
SIGNGUY
Soda Jerks

Collector of Ol Smoothie Rootbeer

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 03:05:24 pm »

or you can just build one out of an electrical box and wire nuts... I've done that in a pinch. paint it black and screw it down to compressor base plate..

Soda Machine Enthusiast since 1996!
Zach
25 Cent Member

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 03:10:10 pm »

Thanks for the help guys, making one is plan B but thought I would ask first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: