SMC Discussion Areas
April 23, 2024, 05:34:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vendolator 90 B-C  (Read 4639 times)
drummer86

« on: June 17, 2016, 08:11:01 am »

Hi Folks,

Got a couple more quick questions about the Vendolator 90...

1. Which Vendo and Vendolator machines correspond best to the VMC 90 as far as compatible parts are concerned?

2. I know these are easy questions here for the experts; however, I don't want to foul something up via trial/error...How do you take the bottle stack cover plate off the VMC 90 and which white paint brand do you recommend for refurbishment for this plate?

Many Thanks!

D86
tkaz
Soda Jerks

tkaz

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 10:41:48 am »

The cover plate is a tricky one to get off, you have to take out the whole bottle stack, then unbolt each of the 9 rods that go to the back support, followed by taking off the plate that holds on the bottle gates.  It's not that bad once you get into it, but the reassembly is a lot more difficult, as you have to get everything to align all at the same time.  Take a lot of photos before and during, they will help you immensely during the reassembly.  I have a bunch if you find yourself in a bind.

Any standard white works fine, if you are going to be painting the outside of the machine, then use the same paint.  If not, even the regular Rustoleum gloss white will be good. 

Here's a link to the manual, the machine family is the 56, 63, 90, 126 and 154, just be aware that there's some variants being a Vendorlator machine, so some cosmetic parts may be different (like the coin entry bezel)

http://www.vendoco.com/Documents/Slant%20shelve.pdf

drummer86

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 11:29:39 am »

Thanks for your time and effort, Tkaz.

I learn something new every time I log on!
MoonDawg
Soda Jerks

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 05:03:08 pm »

If you have access to powder coating, the finish is much stronger and the face plate is not as likely to chip and rust again.

Glen
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: